Honey Cloud Pancake
Been trying to come up with a pancake that everyone likes. Might give this a try.
Originally posted on Things we make:
These are so pretty and great for a healthy Weekend breakfast treat:
A light as a cloud, honey pancake that has whipped egg white folded in for extra oomph.
This recipe, though simple, is proving to be THE most pinned and posted recipe that I have ever done. It seems to be very popular as a Gluten Free breakfast option. Just swap the plain flour for GF flour and souffle away!
To make a single serving pancake you will need:
- 1 large egg and 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup of warmed milk
- 1/4 cup of flour (plain will do, I used 00, or you can use GF)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Soft fruits
- Heat the oven to 200°C (which I gather is around 392°F)
- Heat a small 6″ oven proof frying pan
- In one…
View original 147 more words